Your cart is currently empty!
Turkey Crafts Bundle: Decomposing Turkey, Turkey Life Cycle, T is for Turkey
This Turkey crafts bundle is perfect for integrating a little science, math and literacy into your Thanksgiving unit, Thanksgiving activities, and Thanksgiving lessons! Plus, gobble up over 25% off! This turkey crafts bundle comes complete with all of the turkey craft templates, which can be printed directly on colored paper, turkey center activities and turkey games.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS RESOURCE!
- Instant Access
- Digital Download
- Secure Payments
# of Pages: 100
File Type: PDF
This Turkey crafts bundle is perfect for integrating a little science, math and literacy into your Thanksgiving unit, Thanksgiving activities, and Thanksgiving lessons! Plus, gobble up over 25% off! This turkey crafts bundle comes complete with all of the turkey craft templates, turkey center activities and turkey games.
Students can enjoy these turkey activities during literacy centers, math centers, and whole group and small group instruction. Students will love learning about the life cycle of a turkey, decomposing numbers, how to order numbers using a number line, and more with these hands-on turkey crafts, activities, and games.
This turkey crafts bundle includes the following turkey packs:
- Decomposing Turkey Craft (including templates for 5 or 10)
- Decomposing Turkey Demonstration Turkey
- Decomposing Turkey Five & Ten Frames
- Five Fine Turkeys Center
- Ten Turkeys Center
- Five Fine Feathers Game
- Ten Turkey Feathers Game
Turkey Life Cycle
- Turkey Life Cycle Craft (including templates)
- Turkey Life Cycle Emergent Reader
- Turkey Life Cycle Anchor Chart
- Turkey Life Cycle Flip Flap Book
- Turkey Life Cycle Cut and Glue
T is for Turkey
- T is for Turkey Craft (including templates)
- T is for Turkey Pocket Chart Sort
- T is for Turkey Sort (printable)
- T is for Turkey Game
- Turkey Trot Number Sequencing Craft (including templates 1-10 and 11-20)
- Turkey Trot Whole Group Game
- Turkey Trot Center
- Turkey Trot Printable
Prep is simple and quick...simply print and copy the crafts onto construction paper or colored card stock. You can choose to prep the crafts further by cutting out some of the templates or let students do this on their own for a little extra scissor cutting practice!
Don’t forget to check out my Let’s Talk Turkey math, literacy, writing, science, and MORE! Plus, it includes an adorable All About Turkeys flap book craftivity!
I hope your students gobble up these turkey activities!
Keeping our little learners SHARP together!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.