Your cart is currently empty!
Halloween Centers | Halloween Party | Halloween Escape Room Activities
Celebrate Halloween, as you review math and literacy skills, with these highly engaging Halloween centers! The Case of the Candy Caper Halloween Escape Room can be used as a Halloween Party or Halloween math and literacy centers.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS RESOURCE!
- Instant Access
- Digital Download
- Secure Payments
# of Pages: 168
File Type: PDF
Celebrate Halloween, as you review math and literacy skills, with these highly engaging Halloween centers! The Case of the Candy Caper Halloween Escape Room involves 6 or 8 different challenges where students eliminate the suspects and discover who has stolen the candy!
These Halloween Escape Room activities can be used as a Halloween Party or Halloween math and literacy centers.
Take the stress out of planning a Halloween Party that is magical and educational with these Halloween centers! This will be a Halloween your students never forget!
Set the stage with a note from the witch:
While stirring my potion,
What did I see?
A spooky shadow,
Sneak past me!
The culprit took,
Candy for my brew.
Please can I get,
Some help from you!
One by one.
Complete the challenges,
And have some fun!
After the students complete each challenge, they will receive a clue from the culprit. A suspect will be eliminated after each challenge. Once all the Halloween centers have been completed, they will have eliminated all but one suspect!
There are 4 math and 4 literacy Halloween centers included. Targeted skills:
- recognizing rhyming words
- segmenting CVC words
- identifying syllables
- building sentences
- decomposing five
- measuring height
- extending patterns
- building number sense with subitzing
- Cauldron Challenge – Build each CVC word by identifying the beginning sound, ending sound or all three sounds (three levels included)
- Ghost Challenge – Match the ghost to its rhyming haunted house.
- Spider Challenge – Count the syllables and match the spiders to the correct web.
- Bat Challenge – Build each sentence, write the missing word and color the bats to match.
- Candy Corn Challenge – Assemble each candy corn with the correct number, ten frame and fingers.
- Monster Challenge – Use the candy ruler to measure each monster. Count and color how many.
- Pumpkin Challenge – Extend each pattern.
- Candy Challenge – Count the purple and yellow candies on the five frame. Write the number sentence.
Your students might also enjoy these other Halloween activities:
I hope your students love these Halloween escape room activities!
Keeping our little learners SHARP together!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.